Louiza Jewellery | Product Care
1. Care instructions
- Never expose your jewellery, pearls and precious stones to any kind of liquids and always protect them against make-up, perfume, body lotions, chemicals etc.
- Remove your jewellery before swimming, bathing, doing household chores, gardening or performing sports activities.
- Avoid impact with hard surfaces.
- Gently wipe your jewellery clean with a soft cloth after each wear to remove make up and oils (from your skin).
- Store your jewellery separately, so that they don’t tangle or rub and scratch against each other.
2. How to take care of Ruthenium?
18 carat gold piece of jewellery, which is plated with ruthenium has to be stored in its own pocket or a jewellery box to prevent it getting scratched. If your piece starts to look tired, then please bring or send it into out boutique for replating to restore its original shine. Do not clean any with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents. Do not use ultrasonic or steam cleaners.
3. How to take care of Titanium?
When cleaning titanium jewellery that has been anodized to change its colour, you should be especially careful: Rubbing anodized titanium hard or scrubbing it may damage the piece’s coloured layer. Do not clean any with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents. Do not use ultrasonic or steam cleaners.